You have most likely noticed that when you deviate from healthy habits you perform less optimally in all areas of your life. If you have strayed from your healthy lifestyle for a longer period of time then I hope you have been gathering glances of what it is like to feel awesome again with your wellness efforts. Health is a huge key to living optimally.
This week’s guest will talk to us about returning to our natural born center that we deviate from as we go through life with stresses and strains. She examines posture and breathing to strengthen our insides as a way to return to our body’s natural rhythms outside. The foundation for her POISE technique begins with toning the pelvic floor – an area all mothers who give birth are affected by.
Special Guest: Dr. Teri Jory
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Earth Footwear. One blogging carnival participant will receive a pair of Earth Footwear sandals. Answer the following question in your blog post and link back to Earth Footwear. Link up your post here to share with others.
In your wellness efforts what is the simplest healthy habit that makes you feel most centered after doing it?
Please include, “I wrote this blog post while participating in the Mamavation Blogging Carnival for a chance to win a pair of Earth Footwear sandals.” at the end of your post if you enter the blogging carnival.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter. (Or later if I get swamped)
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- Earth Footwear sandals (1 winner)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Join us Monday for #Mamavation TV with special guest Dr. Teri Jory and a giveaway from @EarthFootwear http://bit.ly/lTPNOU” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (1 entry for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @EarthFootwear on Twitter (1 entry)
- Like Earth Footwear on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow @ChefsRequested on Twitter (1 entry)
- Like Orville Redenbacher’s on Facebook (1 entry)
- Like Dr. Teri Joy on Facebook (1 entry)
JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY!
STAY UP TO DATE ON HEALTH ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY