For those in the middle of a nutrition makeover have you come across the dilemma of the new price point for healthy food? It can definitely be hard to replicate less than healthy habits when you shop at healthier stores. I know you have all heard of one particular store referred to as “Whole Paycheck” at some point in your shopping adventures. However it does not need to be that way. I can personally attest that you can eat an inexpensive, healthy meal with a complete protein of rice and beans. However most people are not willing to take a healthy diet change in that drastic of a direction. There are other alternatives though.
This week’s show has a special guest who has dedicated her time and knowledge to help others shop frugally for healthy food. Please join us and learn from her hard work. If you have any specific questions for our guest direct them towards @elenka29.
Jennifer is a creator of the “Healthy Life Deals” blog. She has always enjoyed finding a great deal. So when she found a blog that helped her get product for FREE using coupons she was HOOKED. But have you noticed that all the coupons out there are for processed food or chemical laiden. Jennifer found herself overweight and dealing with infertility. That’s when she decided to find a way to remove as many toxins from her life as possible.
Dilemma- how to eat GOOD food and still stay on a budget?? And what about coupons?
Loving the thrill of finding a great deal she decided to figure out a way to get healthier products and still coupon.
After scouring the internet Jennifer was thrilled to find there were a TON of Organic and Natural product coupons and the best part they were FREE. In her blog she is trying to share as much information as possible to help make the search for a healthy bargain that much easier for the fellow healthy bargain shoppers.
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Go Sport ID. Two blogging carnival participants will receive a Go Sport ID Inspire bracelet. Answer the following question in your blog post and link back to the Go Sport ID website. Link up your post here.
Question: What safety precautions do you take with your workouts? Any special equipment when working out outdoors?
Also be sure to declare you disclosure with “This post is sponsored by Go Sport ID and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway hosted by Mamavation.” at the bottom of your post.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter. (Or later if I get swamped)
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- Go Sport ID Inspire bracelet (2 winners)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. This week sponsored by @gosportid. Join us! http://bit.ly/qISVKL” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (1 entry for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using
the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @Gruntstyle on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow@InspiredRD on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow @gosportid on Twitter (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)
JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY!
STAY UP TO DATE ON HEALTH ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY