As a word of advice do not come to Mondays show with a full belly of food. I love when DS Daniel is on the show – he gets people movin’ and groovin’. Think burpee style. In all seriousness if you have any questions about how to do any of the moves from his challenges bring them to the show and pay attention. He has a wealth of knowledge that he shares with the people lucky enough to be campaign representatives as well as the rest of the Sistahood if you are receptive.
Daniel Alarik is a former US Army Infantry Drill Sergeant and one of our main Mamavation coaches. His company of US Veterans and family members of veterans of the US Military make up Grunt Style. They create fashionable patriotic wear for every American patriot.
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Grunt Style. Two blogging carnival participants will receive a shirt from Grunt Style. Answer the following question in your blog post and link back to the Grunt Style website. Link up your post here.
Question: What parts of your body are you especially proud of right now? What makes you love them?
Also be sure to declare you disclosure with “This post is sponsored by Grunt Style and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women“” at the bottom of your post.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter. (Or later if I get swamped)
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- Grunt Style shirt (2 winners)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. This week sponsored by @Gruntstyle. Join us! http://bit.ly/qVXOk6” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (1 entry for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using
the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @Gruntstyle on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow@InspiredRD on Twitter (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)
JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY!
STAY UP TO DATE ON HEALTH ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY