As women associated with this campaign we all want to do the best for our families and ourselves. One of the best gifts any woman can give a new life is vitality that begins with lessons children learn while in the womb. We have seen amazing efforts to work on prenatal health and fitness with recent Mamavation Moms @beeacutie2 and @mnmspecial and cheerleaders @fitcheerldr and currently pregnant @fitmomtraining. Our fearless leader @bookieboo is also walking the walk of giving the healthiest start to her growing kiddo with her current pregnancy. Please join this show to learn more about how moms can safely resume activity after the baby arrives. If pregnancy is not in your future then come along to share tips with others or learn something for loved ones.
Patricia Friberg is the creator of the award winning Belly Beautiful Prenatal Workout and has been motivating students in her private and group fitness classes for over 15 years. She teaches a variety of formats including: Pilates, Spinning, Kickboxing, Step, BOSU, Body Pump, Circuit, Outdoor Boot Camp, and Yoga
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Belly Beautiful Postnatal Fitness and Busy Mom Workout. Two blogging carnival participants will each receive a DVD. To be eligible answer the following blogging carnival question in your weekly Mamavation blog post and mention Belly Beautiful Postnatal Fitness and Busy Mom Workout with a link back to their site. Link up your post here.
What are you thankful for in your life?
Also be sure to declare you disclosure with “This post is sponsored by Belly Beautiful Postnatal Fitness and Busy Mom Workout and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women“” at the bottom of your post.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter. (Or later if I get swamped)
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- DVD from Belly Beautiful Postnatal Fitness or Busy Mom Workout (2 winners)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. This week sponsored by @pmomma. Join us! http://bit.ly/sQLx8D” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (2 entries for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @InspiredRD on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow @pmomma (1 entry)
- Like Belly Beautiful Workout (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)
JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY!
STAY UP TO DATE ON HEALTH ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY