The flu seasons is here, and let me tell you that there are some nasty germs out there. My whole family has gone through a flu cycle a few times already and I am constantly trying new things to boost my kids immune systems. If you are not sure what both you and your kids need then reach out to the nutritionists out there. They might be able to save you a bundle of money on medication by taking some preventive measures now.
The election is right around the corner. Are you ready? Today we are coming back to the GMO topic, because we want you to know the facts and make the right decision. Our guest is a registered dietitian with a lot information to share. What we do and don’t know about GMOs? Why is it important to label and what we can do today and until the election?
Special Guest: Ashley Koff, RD (@AshleyKoff)
MAMAVATION TV: Join us Monday night at 7pm PST/10pm EST on Mingle Media TV
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Mamavation.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter. (Or later if I get swamped).
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. What can u do about GMO by @AshleyKoff! http://bit.ly/Y5AaZy” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (2 entries for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow[email protected] on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow @AshleyKoff on Twitter (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)
JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY!
STAY UP TO DATE ON HEALTH ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY