I hope you enjoyed you Thanksgiving dinner and the time spent with family. Have you had a chance to try some healthier dishes or did you enjoy Thanksgiving to the fullest? Since we are between the holidays, please make sure to move around more and make healthier food choices most days.
And here is a way to burn some serious calories – Z-U-M-B-A! Since its inception in 2001, the Zumba program has grown to become the world’s largest – and most successful – dance-fitness program with more than 14 million people of all shapes, sizes and ages taking weekly Zumba classes in over 140,000 locations across more than 150 countries.
Special Guest: Rudy Flores, Zumba Instructor
Rudy first started Zumba in January 2011 and has been hooked ever since. She enjoys all types of music, but latino beats are what really move him. He teaches Zumba class at First United Methodist Church Lufkin. Since he discovered Zumba Rudy has lost 70lbs and is still dropping. At the same time he has gained the courage to pursue other fitness goals including running and body building.
“If you think your body can never change or you have been told “thats just your body type” think again!!! If i can do it you can too!! Come be apart of the easiest way to loose weight and get fit! Let Loose come feel the BEAT!!”
MAMAVATION TV: Join us Monday night at 7pm PST/10pm EST on Mingle Media TV
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Hyland’s. 2 blogging carnivals participants will each receive Hyland’s Defend Cold & Cough Syrup.
100% Natural, Gentle, Safe and Effective liquid formula for cold and cough relief. Hyland’s DEFEND Cold & Cough’s comprehensive formula covers a broad range of cold symptoms including nasal congestion, cough, sore throat and sneezing. As with all the homeopathic products Hyland’s offers, this medicine contains none of the controversial cold medicine ingredients. Its ingredients are classic, well-proven homeopathic remedies that have a known potential to relieve cold symptoms.
Be sure to include the following disclosure “This post is sponsored by Hyland’s and hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway” at the bottom of your post. Link up your post here.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter. (Or later if I get swamped).
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- Hyland’s Defend Cold & Cough Syrup (2 winners)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. Let’s Zumba with Rudy ! This week sponsored by @HylandsHealth http://bit.ly/Yba9KJ” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (2 entries for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow[email protected] on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow @HylandsHealth on Twitter (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)