Our last campaign with Omron Fitness was so successful, Mamavation is doing round two with 25 more bloggers, but this time it’s going to be about running and the Strapless Heart Rate Monitor (HR-5ooU).
This monitor helps you work out SMARTER and is easier to use than other heart rate monitors. They’ve eliminated the strap, so now when it comes to monitoring and staying in THE ZONE, it’s all in the wrist. The monitor alerts you when you are in the right heart rate zone to ensure an optimal workout. Walking 10,000 steps a day is recommended, but you can also achieve the same benefits walking 5,000 steps at a higher exercise level. Wanna cheat like the pros and still get a better workout? Let the Strapless Heart Rate Monitor from Omron help you. By connecting the monitor via USB cable and integrating it with Omronfitness.com, users can transfer data and track progress over time and share achievements via email, Facebook and Twitter with friends, family or healthcare professionals from their own personal dashboard.
Cool. Easy. An improvement on technology.
Details about Opportunity:
- We are searching for 25 bloggers that have active blogs and also utilize other social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram.
- Each blogger will receive the Strapless Heart Rate Monitor (HR-5ooU) valued at about $150
- Bloggers will receive a 3 week training plan to get them ready to run a 5K or higher depending on their level of fitness
- Each blogger will also be compensated $150 cash after all terms are met via Paypal
- In addition, the top 5 bloggers who put out the best effort will receive an additional $50 in compensation
What is Required during Campaign:
- Bloggers are required to follow the 3 week interval running plan created by @MrBookieboo and use the Omron strapless heartrate monitor in each training session to help get them ready for a 5K or higher
- Bloggers are required to run a virtual 5K or higher on 3/30 somewhere around their home
- Bloggers are required to create ONE post with information about their time with the Omron Strapless Heartrate Monitor
- Bloggers are required to use the platform on OmronFitness.com to connect their HR-500U and tweet and Facebook their results after workouts
- Bloggers are required to tweet at @MrBookieboo after they have finished every workout
Important dates to remember:
- Applications close on March 5th
- Bloggers are selected on March 6th
- Campaign starts on March 11th
- Campaign ends on March 30th with a virtual 5K. Everyone is encouraged to participate.
How to Apply
- Share this post on two of the social media platforms of your choice like Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. (If you decide to tweet or pin this post, please also include the #iheartOmron hashtag.) If you decide to tweet please use this “PAID #FITNESS OPP: @OmronFitness needs 25 bloggers for #Mamavation Running Challenge. Apply here,http://bit.ly/13uETt2 #iheartOmron”
- Fill out the application below
- Preferential treatment will be given to bloggers who are ALSO part of the Mamavation forums. If you would like to join click here for details.
SPECIAL JOB FOR ONE BLOGGER: I’m looking for ONE blogger out of this group who can help us adjust the running plans of the more seasoned runners. We will be welcoming runners that go well beyond a 5K as well and since Mamavation is a 5K kinda community, we can use some additional help. We are specifically looking for someone who can help us by being a mentor to the runners, someone who has run LOADS of marathons, someone who knows their stuff. This position will get paid an EXTRA $200 as a retainer fee to help us configure plans for the runners that are doing beyond a 5K. Do you like to mentor? Then check off the last question “I wanna mentor” part of the application please.
Warning: Mamavation is a NO WHINING ZONE. If you need to whine, go elsewhere please. Sour grapes are totally not cool because they spoil the enjoyment of the people who are selected. Mamavation gets lots of opportunities. Please be considerate of others.
Disclosure: Bookieboo LLC is being compensated to administer and organize this campaign. We are also compensating bloggers for their time and honest opinions about the product.
JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY!
STAY UP TO DATE ON HEALTH ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY