I’m on a mission to protect babies.
Especially the ones who are poor, have limited accesses to resources, or who have parents who just aren’t paying attention. And I can use your help.
Join me in petitioning Similac to remove genetically modified organisms (GMOs) from their infant formula during an online rally Wednesday, May 22nd from 8-9:30pm EST (5-6:30pm PST). Because when it comes to babies, is it really worth the risk?
And I’m sure Similac will be listening. We are their target audience. Without our support, they cease to be a company.
They. Need. Us.
When: Wednesday, May 22nd from 8-9:30pm EST
Theme: Educational Rally about GMOs in infant formula and baby food. We want Similac to reformulate and lead the industry in positive change.
Related: Similac is also involved directly marketing to social media moms with their #StrongMomsEmpower campaign. The campaign is about not judging each other and the decisions we make as parents. I thought the hashtag was very ironic because I feel as if WE need to empower ourselves first to ask them to change some things. Right now I don’t think they have demonstrated core values of putting the safety of babies first. Let’s focus on who’s more important in this scenario–the babies. Then we can start talking about how moms treat each other. But to me, one is far more important.
@Momma_oz–Swag Hag (She’s in charge of giveaways every 3 minutes…)
Giveaways every 3 minutes….or less
Some very generous brands also supported our efforts and because of them we will be doing a giveaway every 3 minutes.
1.Earth Footwear (3 winners)
2. Nutiva gift baskets (3 winners)
3. Nature’s Path gift baskets (4 winners)
4. iPlay Baby dinnerware multi-pack (4 winners)
5. Bob’s Red Mill whole grain sampler packs (4 winners)
6. Hint Water sampler packs (4 winners)
9. Unhealthy Truth by Robyn O’Brien (3 winners)
10. GMO Inside Kits: “I’m Not a Lab Rat” Tshirt, GMO Inside pins, Labeling stickers saying “May Contain GMOs” (3 winners)
11. Healthier Breakfast & Brunch Recipes eBook by DietsinReview.com (3 winners)
How to Enter:
1. To enter please share this on two social media platforms of your choice. Here is a sample tweet in case you choose to use twitter:
I’m standing w/ @Bookieboo & asking Similac to remove #GMOs from their infant formula 5/22, http://bit.ly/13BmkSH #SimilacNoGMO
#GMOs in baby formula? Similac we want you to remove them and lead positive industry change, http://bit.ly/13BmkSH #SimilacNoGMO
2. During the event, every tweet you produce will enter you to win a prize. There are no maximum entries.I have not been compensated by any of the sponsors above to host this online event. I’m doing it to drive petition signatures to ask Similac to remove genetic modified organisms from their baby formula. That’s pretty much it.
Please RSVP by hitting the linky below
JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY!
STAY UP TO DATE ON HEALTH ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY